Get Ready to Dig Into Reading!
Registration for York County
Library’s Summer Reading Program starts May 20! We'll have programs for all ages, so make sure
to register online or at your
library, and be ready when the program kicks off June 10 to start tracking your reading for fun and
Click here for more about the Summer Reading Program and learn how you can participate.
Closing Notices & New Closing Hours
- All York County Libraries will be closed Saturday, May 25 - Monday, May 27, for Memorial Day. The Main Library in Rock Hill will be closed Sundays for the summer, beginning May 26.
- Effective Tuesday, May 28, all York County Libraries will begin closing one hour earlier,
• Main Library, Rock Hill: close at 8 p.m.
• Clover, Fort Mill, Lake Wylie and York Public Libraries: close at 7 p.m.
• Friday and Saturday hours will not change.
SC Department of Revenue Security Breach
Anyone registered for the State's free credit monitoring service in response to the SC DOR cyber attack has until May 31 to enroll qualified dependents. Contact the SC DOR Breach Assistance Team at 803-898-7638 for assistance or click here for more information.
The York County Library website offers access to many online services for the public. While our website is filtered in compliance with South Carolina and federal legislation, we strongly suggest that parents monitor children's access of not only this website, but of all Internet sites, as no filtering blocks are 100% effective. While we do our best to monitor and control inappropriate access, the York County Library assumes no responsibility for content accessed via its website and the links contained within it.